Sunday, December 14, 2008

So the pictures that were taken at Ry's third birthday party weren't the best. I was too busy talking and making sure everything was were it should have been (except the darn lighter for the cake), and Johnny was too busy throwing himself into the foam pit. It seemed to me that he had more fun then Ry. My mom took the best and I don't have them so I am not going to post them. They just aren't worth it. Tomorrow starts my last week of work and I am actually looking forward to it. I have had a sinus infection for the longest time and I will welcome the break with open arms. I had a funny dream last night that was so weird. It was one of those pregnancy dreams that is just so odd. Like with Riley I had one that she popped out with full teeth and everything asking me to put her back in. This one was a little stranger. I could see Reese's face protruding through my stomach clear as day. I ran to Johnny to show him and the next thing I new I was holding her and she had a full head of black hair asking Johnny to cut the cord. Crazy!!!!! Let's just say I had a hard time going back to sleep after that one.

No comments: