Thursday, December 18, 2008

Riley's school christmas pagent

Riley attends First Baptist Church Woodstock's wee school and is in their young three's program. This is her first experience with school and has loved it since she started. Today was the school's Christmas program. As soon as I figure out how to post the video I will. Her class joined with another and together they sang three songs. Riley was a tummy ache pretty much all day yesterday, didn't eat much, but still played like a champ. Today she woke up and said she felt fine. I was still kinda worried. She really does not due well preforming in front of other's. Her last ballet class was a parent's watch class and she made us go outside and watch from outside. I told her that I needed to video tape it because her daddy had to be at school due to finals and couldn't attend but that he wants to see her. She agreed. Once the program started she didn't get into the singing like some of the other kids did. She did however, start to get into the very last song which was fine. The whole experience was a cute one and I am so proud of her. She did say she was very nervous because both grammie's were there to watch. 

Once we got back to the classroom we had a Christmas party full of lots of good things to eat. The kids got to eat first and Ry went to town. I was shocked because it was still morning and she hasn't been a big eater lately. Then all of a sudden she wanted to me to hold her, I put her down and she looked at me funny. I asked her if she was going to throw up and another mother heard me and dragged the trash can to her but it was too late. She threw up! Then she did it again but luckily in the trash can this time. I asked her assistant teacher if it was ok if I ran out to the car because I did have a change of clothes for her and she said that was fine. I came back and Ry obviously felt better because she asked for a cup cake. NO WAY!!!! I asked the other mother's if it was ok if we stayed because she seemed fine and didn't want to go. They were fine with so Ry got to open her cool new books and watch her teachers open their presents from her as well. 

The rest of the day is going to be spent a little low key, even though we do have to go to work it will be movie day. 

No comments: