Sunday, December 7, 2008

Riley's Birthday Party

This year Riley decided that she wanted a gymnastics party. I researched local gymnastic places and found a very very reasonable one right down the road GA Allstar Gymnastics. She also wanted to invite all her classmates from FBCW. With that we were only going to invite a few others because I didn't want to break the bank on a third birthday party. Luckily they had a time slot and her party was set for Saturday December 6th from 2-3:30. The gym was awesome. The kids got to to gymnastics for an hour, jumping in the foam pit, jumping on the trampoline, swinging from this rope thingy, playing with a parachute, and a few other activities. We then had cake and opened presents. The cake was great it was red and had a gymnast on the balance beam. This went along with all the red things we decorated in the party room. Yes, Riley's favorite color is red. She got a ton of presents from her friends all the Barbie dolls and princess dolls, and of coarse play dough. The kids got to take home water bottles which I filled with goodies and then it was time to go home. Ry has sorta quit taking naps except for yesterday she passed right out. Johnny had to leave early from the party because he girls had a soccer game at the Polo fields so a great thank you to my mom and Chelsea for passing out juice boxes and cutting the cake. Riley is already planning her birthday next year she wants a High School Musical Party. That will just have to wait until next year. I will post some pictures as soon as I get my camera back from the gymnastics place. In all that went on I left my camera there. Hey, I pregnant and have a terrible cold. Give a girl a break:)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So glad to hear that Riley had a great 3rd birthday! It's crazy that she's already 3!! I look forward to seeing pictures and I hope your cold is gone soon.