Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost 2 weeks!

Time flies by after you have a child. Reese is already almost two weeks old. Its strange to think about how long you actually carry something with you and in a blink of an eye they are here and growing so fast. I look at her every day in amazement and then I look at Riley who was just that small yesterday or so it seems and now she is three years old, it just kills me. This week has been a little different since Johnny started back at work. I have handled everything so well. It has been easier this time around then with the first. I don't mind as much getting up in the middle of the night as much as I did with Riley. I actually tend to enjoy it a little bit. I do admit the other night though I don't know if I even slept and don't ask me about Reese because I don't know if she did either. It was a blur. Last night though I was smart skipped the gym and went to bed. It was the best sleep ever. I will post some of the pictures that we have taken of Reese since her arrival. Everyone that sees her says she looks like Johnny more. He finally has his claim to fame since Riley favors me more. Reese is fair and has strawberry blond hair like her dad. Her eyes are even not as dark as Riley's. I know its really early to tell but I am excited that she resembles her daddy. Anyway, you guys can form your own oppinion on that one.

No comments: