Friday, February 27, 2009

A better week!

After a stressful week ending with Johnny going to the hospital because his blood pressure was dangerously high this week has been very mellow. Which I am very greatful. I went to the doc on Monday and they did a non stress test because during the stressful week I hardly felt baby Reese move. But, it came back fine and she is doing well. The nurse said that it may had to do with stress and that I just wasn't paying attention. Johnny is doing much better and is able to more and more on his own everyday. I am still having to get up with him and help him get dressed, make his lunch, breakfest, and out of the door. He did call me after his physical therapy today and said that he can put more weight on his foot. He was really excited as was I. Just a quick note!!!!

No comments: