Thursday, January 29, 2009

The knee saga continues!

Johnny got his mri results back today and they confirmed that he did more damage. He tore his menescus or however you spell it. The doctor told him that he can't fix it that he can only shave it done. This won't hurt his recovery or mobility which is good. The bad thing is it may cause artheritis sooner in his knee because there is less cushion there. He is on board for surgery on Feb. 16th and no sooner because the doctor can't do it any sooner. After the surgery he will then have to be on crutches for 4 to 6 weeks before recovery starts. That probably means that he will be on crutches when the baby is born. At this point I am just happy that he is going through with the surgery and I am trying to be as supportive as I can. He is really upset at the first doctor that he saw because the doctor told him that he can't do anymore damage to his knee since he tore his acl. That is a bunch of hooey since there is so much that goes on in your knees. As for me and the baby she is doing great as far as I know. I go the doctor on the 9th and will know more then. I am finally sticking good out there. A lot of people told me that I finally have popped out there. I am getting ready for her to come and she couldn't come soon enough. Riley is getting ready too she is so excited to be a big sister. She is noticing babies more and more and wants to hold them and feed them. That is all for now!

No comments: