Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reese is TWO!!!

I can't believe that my sweet baby girl is now 2. We had a small party at my mother in law's neighborhood playground. The playground is awesome with so many structures for all age groups. There is also a sand volleyball court and a basketball court. The theme was of coarse Mickey Mouse and the kids ate pizza, played, and of coarse ate cake. Reese got a sandbox from my parent's and tons of sand toys, so we let Reese and the kids use some of the toys on the volleyball court. It was funny the kids played more in the sand then on the playground. Even thought it was super windy the party was a success.

April 5th is actually Reese's birthday falling on Tuesday this year. I didn't have to work and it was Johnny and Riley's spring break so we decided to have a family day for her. We went to Chuck E. Cheese which she loved. The girls played for over and hour winning a ton of tickets and getting candy which was all Reese really cared about. We then decided to go to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. It was so nice to have a great long lunch. Johnny's mom and grandma actually came as well. When all was said and done Reese passed out. She slept for a couple of hours:)

Everything went well and she had such a great time. I am so blessed to have her in my life and I love her so much:)

No comments: